KEY Shipping Notes:
- Free Shipping is available for orders over $50 within the United States Only.
- Free Shipping, when selected, is shipped the lowest cost method possible.
- Standard Mail is available if your total cart contents are less than 13 ounces.
- Orders over 13 ounces will be shipped via Priority or Express mail within the United States.
- Orders placed for shipment to locations outside the US will be shipped based on the method selected during checkout.
- Shipping times ARE NOT guaranteed by the US Postal Service or by Wusic Tech.
- Wusic Tech promises to process and get your order shipped within 1-2 business days, but frequently the same day if ordered before noon EST.
- International Orders do not include your countries Import Customs or Duty Charges. Those fees are assessed by the recipient's government and are not known at the time of order. The recipient is responsible for paying any importing fees or taxes at the time the package is delivered. A package that is returned due to the non-payment of these fees to the recipient's government will cause the package to be returned to us and the order refunded, less the shipping costs. The cost of the shipping is NOT refundable since that cost was paid to the Postal System and the Postal System doesn't return those fees when the package is refused.
To determine the shipping costs of your order first add the items to your cart. On the cart summary page, you can click on the link "Estimate Shipping & Tax" link. This will calculate based on the ship to location what shipping options you have and if any tax will be applied.
Exact shipping rates are calculated during checkout and are based on the weight of your order and the method you choose for shipping.
Currently Wusic ships to the United States and US Military Addresses (domestic) and Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom (international). Other international residents need to call or e-mail for availability, shipping options, and costs before placing an order or arrange for the package to be shipped to one of the countries we currently support shipping to.
Most orders are shipped within 48 hours (two business days) of when your order is placed.
Orders placed by 11:00 am EST on a business day are usually packaged and shipped the same day. We can not guarantee when your package will arrive at your door. Delivery times are dependent on the US Postal System and/or your countries postal system so please be patient. Tracking is available for most items shipped within the US.
Once an order is shipped it will take approximately 4 to 14 business days to arrive via the Free or Standard Mail option. Saturday and Sunday are not considered business days. During the Holiday Season, shipping times may be increased significantly, sometimes even double or triple. Shipping times are based on the United States Postal Service and are not guaranteed. Once we ship your order we can not control how fast the US Postal Service gets the package to you.
When an order is shipped, you will receive an email from us providing you with a delivery confirmation tracking number and shipping date (shipments within the United States only). You will be able to track the status of your order through the USPS scan history. The USPS doesn't provide real-time tracking on shipped packages. They will provide a confirmation of shipment and confirmation of delivery. They will sometimes provide in transit information but not always.
If your package is over 13 ounces Priority Mail is the least expensive shipping option available. The USPS doesn't allow anything over 13 ounces to be shipped Standard Mail.
We've found Priority Mail seems to improve the shipping time over Standard Mail. The USPS says Priority Mail should be received in 4 to 6 business days. However, the USPS does not guarantee that. During the Holiday Season, shipping times may be increased significantly, sometimes double. Shipping times are based on the United States Postal Service and are not guaranteed. Once we ship your order we can not control how fast the US Postal Service gets the package to you.
Express Mail is available at an additional cost also.
If you're in a hurry to receive your order you should select the Express Mail shipping method. It is also available at an additional cost. By using Express Mail most orders are received within 2 to 3 business days, even during the Holiday Season. The USPS does guarantee the delivery time but it is based on the criteria listed on their website at www.USPS.com. Please refer to the USPS's web site for further details. Failure of the Post Office to deliver your package per their stated policy must be addressed by the customer with the USPS directly. Please keep a copy of your shipping information to provide to the Post Office.
We reserve the right to use UPS or FedEx to ship some products when Priority and Express Mail are selected. This is usually only done for certain types of products and is done so at our discretion.